Friday, August 30, 2013

Finally Friday

This was such a long week at work and one I am glad to have behind me. You know you are in trouble when Wed. you wake up and your FIRST thought is, thank goodness it is Thursday I can do two more days. Ooops! NOT!

Celebrated week ending with a Chinese buffet, which has been 1.5 yrs overdue, even Spoon ate it with me. Yay! Progress is being made, but now we are sitting here in the house, ac is out this evening, and tomorrow is scheduled to be the hottest day this year. Yippee!

Fortunately the repairman answered his phone at 9:15 and will be here in the morning around 9. Wonder if he likes banana bread?

I did catch up with the Back to Square One BOM with Judy last night so for the forst time since this project began I will able to post my picture on her blog the first of the month. I will post the picture on Sunday once I figure this all out.

Till then, have a great labor day weekend and stay cool where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment