Sunday, August 25, 2013

What does Terri drive?

If you want to know who I am, then you need to know what I drive and how she is prettied up.

I have driven a truck since 1997, last year in an effort of "rehearsal" I traded in my Colorado and bought a 2012 Nissan Sentra, you know cheaper, great gas mileage but it was a car. It was sensible but more than that it was boring. So June I was not sensible and got what I wanted, a Nissan Frontier knight armor in color, gray. And what looks best with gray. . .pink!!!!!

Pink paws for my love Alex, and butterflies and peace fingers and ying/yang and dream on the back window. I may be 51, but I am still so young inside, and this truck is "me."

Why I put on those ugly shorts to wash her made sense but those legs in the tail gate belong to a fat legged dwarf obviously.

Spoon just shakes his head and smiles, after all this is the woman he knew before the PCa, before the doc visits and before. . .before it felt like we are always swimming upstream.

1 comment:

  1. The blankie was custom made for her by me in a hurry and get her done fashion.

    ReplyDelete